Dr. Tim and Theresa Early

Tim and Theresa Early are Personal Empowerment Coaches, Personal Transformationalist, Motivational Speakers, and are committed to the Science of Personal Technologies< logistics, operations, instrumentations, and designs. They are also ordained ministers, and are strong advocates for the family, health and nutrition, and reformed economics.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I am Defined by the Great I AM

I AM DEFINED BY
THE GREAT I AM

by Apostle Tim Early

I am not defined by what I naturally see

I am not defined by man's opinion of me

I am not defined by the cares of life

I am not defined by having a husband or wife

I am not defined by sickness or disease

I am not defined by those whom I am to please

I am not defined by the pressures that mount

I am not defined by my own banking account

I am not defined by guilt or shame

I am not defined by who or what to blame

I am not defined by my own personal success

I am not defined by any means of being blessed

I am not defined by fear and the unknown

I am not defined by how many things I own

I am not defined by houses or land

I am not defined by changes of plans

I am not defined by loss or personal gain

I am not defined by sorrow, hurt or pain

I am not defined by being well known

I am not defined by the seeds of life sown

I am not defined by my strenths and needs

I am not defined by my ability to succeed

I am not defined by what I feel that I am

But I am surely defined by the Great I AM

I Am that I Am is the God that defines

I Am that I Am is The ONE who refines

I Am that I Am purifies through His fire

I Am that I Am created me for His desire

I Am that I Am is revealed through me

I Am that I Am is who others really need to see!

Exodus 3:14; I Corinthians 15:10; 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

Look forward to I AM that I AM seminars, and the Poem "I AM defined by the Great I AM..." taught and ministered in the unctioning of the Spirit in your region, a clear word for a NOW people! Letting God so-to-speak loose from within you, from inside out...The coming of the Lord revealed in YOU! You, becoming HIS coming, you, as a corporate expression manifesting the boldness, brightness, and beauty of a brand new day...

Copyright 1998 © Dr. Tim Early: Reprinted by Permission -
Foundation of Apostles and Prophets International
PO Box 1221 Cypress, Texas 77410

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home