Dr. Tim and Theresa Early

Tim and Theresa Early are Personal Empowerment Coaches, Personal Transformationalist, Motivational Speakers, and are committed to the Science of Personal Technologies< logistics, operations, instrumentations, and designs. They are also ordained ministers, and are strong advocates for the family, health and nutrition, and reformed economics.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Your Health is your Wealth

Tim Early and Associates
TEA




Kingdom Greetings to all and thank you for your time!

Well, here is another edition today from FAP Health...and we are offering some iportant information, or should I say, "TRANSFORMATION" to you and yours. Further meaning, when Information is infused with Revelation, it produces "TRANSFORMATION."
We want to cover importantly some good grounds for good health, for in truth, our health is our wealth... The following information {Smile, Transformation} is derived from various Online Resources for your health regime. We will begin with the resource topic on Hydrogen Peroxide.
Tim Early and Associates -

{1} - Hydrogen Peroxide -
Treatment and Benefits
http://www.earthtym.net/ref-hydrogen-p.htm


Hydrogen Peroxide Treatments.

BENEFITS of H2O2 and Chelation
Reduction of liver-produced cholesterol
Lowered insulin requirements in diabetics
Lowered blood cholesterol levels
Reduced high blood pressure
Normalization of cardiac arrhythmias
Relief from leg muscle cramps
Reduction in allergic symptoms
Normalized weight
Improved psychological and emotional status
Enhanced sensory input: better sight, hearing, taste
Fewer excessive heart contractions
Lessened varicose vein pigmentation
Lightened age spots
Fewer aches and pains, arthritic and otherwise
Less reliance on pain medication
Hair loss stopped and reversed
Reversal of impotence
Alzheimer's Disease symptoms reversed
Reduced need for diuretics
Cold extremities warmed
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome overcome
Memory, and mental concentration improved
Post-cataract surgery vision loss restored
Cosmetic changes, including more lustrous hair, added eye sparkle, stronger unsplit nails, better skin color, fewer visible wrinkles and a more youthful appearance.
http://www.h2o2-4u.com/

{2} Destructive Mold and Mildewwritten about in the Bible
http://www.h2o2-4u.com/levit.html
Leviticus 14: 35-57 (New International Translation)
35 the owner of the house must go and tell the priest, 'I have seen something that looks like mildew in my house.' 36 The priest is to order the house to be emptied before he goes in to examine the mildew, so that nothing in the house will be pronounced unclean. After this the priest is to go in and inspect the house.37 He is to examine the mildew on the walls, and if it has greenish or reddish depressions that appear to be deeper than the surface of the wall,38 the priest shall go out the doorway of the house and close it up for seven days.39 On the seventh day the priest shall return to inspect the house. If the mildew has spread on the walls,40 he is to order that the contaminated stones be torn out and thrown into an unclean place outside the town.41 He must have all the inside walls of the house scraped and the material that is scraped off dumped into an unclean place outside the town.42 Then they are to take other stones to replace these and take new clay and plaster the house.43 ....
This Destructive Mold and Mildew written about in the Bible Can be Destroyed by Hydrogen Peroxide!

{3} - Household Uses Of Hydrogen Peroxide H2O2
http://www.h2o2-4u.com/house.html
Throw out your harmful toxic disinfectants, cleaners, bleaches and insecticides!
Hydrogen peroxide is the only germicidal agent composed only of water and oxygen. Like ozone, it kills disease organisms by oxidation! Hydrogen peroxide is considered the worlds safest all natural effective surface* sanitizer. It kills microorganisms by oxidizing them, which can be best described as a controlled burning process. When hydrogen peroxide reacts with organic material it breaks down into oxygen and water.
Toothbrush: Soak your toothbrush in 3% hydrogen peroxide between brushings to kill bacteria and stop the passing of sickness to family members
Shower: Keep a spray bottle of 3% hydrogen peroxide in the shower for spraying down the shower to kill bacteria bugs and viruses

In the dish wash/rinse water: Add 2 ounces (or more) of 3% hydrogen peroxide to the regular washing formula to safely sanitize and eliminate the transmission of colds and diseases.
Washing meat: Use salt and 3% hydrogen peroxide in chilled water for washing fish, chicken or other meat to kill bacteria and viruses.

Cleansing for vegetables and salad greens: Add salt in addition to 1/4 cup 3% hydrogen peroxide to a sink full of cold water. Wash vegetables thoroughly, rinse with cold water and drain. This process prolongs freshness.

Leftover tossed salad: Spray with a solution of 1/2 cup water and 1 tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide. Drain, cover and refrigerate. Eliminates use of chemical preservatives.
Marinade: Place meat, fish or poultry in a casserole (avoid using aluminum pans). Cover with a diluted solution of 3% hydrogen peroxide. Place in a loosely covered container in refrigerator for 1/2 hour. Rinse and cook.

To freshen kitchen: Keep a spray bottle of 3% solution of hydrogen peroxide in the kitchen. Use to wipe off counter tops and appliances. It will disinfect and give the kitchen a clean, fresh small. Works great in the refrigerator and lunch boxes.
Humidifiers & steamers: Use 1 pint of 3% hydrogen peroxide to a gallon of water. This helps keep them clean too.

Laundry: Add 8 ounces of 3% hydrogen peroxide to your wash in place of bleaches.
Pets: For small animals (dogs and cats) use 1 ounce 3% hydrogen peroxide to 1 quart water for their drinking water and bath.

House & Garden Plants: Put 1 ounce 3% hydrogen peroxide in 1-quart water. Water or mist plants with this solution.

Sprouting needs: Add 1 ounce 3% hydrogen peroxide to one pint of water and soak the seeds overnight. Add the same amount of hydrogen peroxide each time you rinse the seeds.
Also excellent usage in killing bacteria from cutting boards in the kitchen. Theresa and me uses this strategy, as well as using spray bottles part water and part Hydrogen Peroxide to spray around the house, on services, counter tops, etc. It is said to be used in a portion sprayed into the nose and ear, and maximizes health by removing toxics from within the nose, ear, etc.
Great in mixing Baking Soda and HP in a paste form, for a real tooth-brushing experience. Soak your tooth brush for a few minutes after usage, to kill other germs and bacteria thereon.

{4} - Other benefits...
http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/hydrogen_peroxide.html

1 - Hydrogen Peroxide Cures Yeast Infections & Vaginal Itch 6/13/2006: Megan from VA writes, "I tried this product for yeast infection, I used the plastic tube that the vaginal crème comes with and filled it with hydrogen peroxide and put inside the vaginal areas for a couple of days. It worked like a charm. Also used it for a severe vaginal itch, (careful!! it may burn !! but not for long) all I know is the itching was gone."

2 - 3/13/2007:Cat (Bubblegumkd@hotmail.com) from Portsmouth, VA writes: "Hydrogen Peroxide and Sinus Infection: I mixed equal parts of Hydrogen peroxide and water and used a dropper in my nose... it burned like crazy and bubbled all sorts of stuff out... after a few minutes I felt so good and could breath!""

3 - Gargling with H2021/1/2007: Brandee from Longwood, FL writes, "Gargling with Hydrogen Peroxide cured my peritonsillar abscess. I would not have believed it if I read it on this site. But, I was facing a very painful procedure to drain a peritonsillar abscess and read on a different site that gargling with hydrogen peroxide sometimes helps. I did two gargles about 2 minutes apart. Less than 10 minutes later I coughed up (I know, GROSS) a whole bunch of blood and puss. Instantly my throat felt better."

12/10/2006: Nana from Oak Park, MI writes, "At the first sign of a cold (scratchy throat) I use H2 3% by gargling. I use it straight from the bottle. I've never had the flu. (I'm 56) (I don't take flu shots.) If I do get a cold, (I haven't had one in 3 or 4 years), if I gargle with H202, the cold only last about 2-3 days. If it comes at all! I believe in it healing powers and told my sister to try it on her foot where she has a horn. Her Dr. doesn't know she using it, but is totally surprise that the horn is not growing like it should! She can now walk on that foot with out pain! The Dr still wants to do surgery on her foot, but I asked her to hold off for a while to see what will happen with her using the H2. It has cured colds, cleans the wax out of my ears. I tell my grandsons to use it for their pimples. I use it on the fungus on my toe nails. I didn't know about using it for plants. I will try that next! I love the stuff."

4 - HYDROGEN PEROXIDE CURES BLURRY VISION AND ALLERGIES11/12/2006: Debb from Toledo, OH writes, "8 WEEKS AGO I FOUND YOUR SITE AFTER DOING SOME READING IN A POPULAR NATURAL CURES BOOK. AND A LOT OF CURES LISTED HYDROGEN PEROXIDE AS THE CURE FOR.... SO I DID THE 2 DROPS OF HP IN THE EARS AND ALL THAT NIGHT MY LEFT NOSE AND EYE RAN STUFF FROM IT... THE NEXT DAY I REALIZED THAT MY LEFT EYE WAS CLEAR IN SIGHT AND IT HAS BEEN FUZZY FOR YEARS, ALWAYS FULL OF COLD IN THE MORNINGS, THAT HAS EVEN STOPPED..... I HAVE CONTINUED TO USE IT AS NEEDED, MAYBE ONCE A WEEK...
FOR AT LEAST THE LAST 7 YRS. ALMOST, WHENEVER THE WEATHER CHANGED, REALLY WHEN IT GETS COLD, I WOULD JUST THINK I HAD A COLD ONLY TO FIND THAT IT WAS ALLERGIES... I ALSO DID THE 8-10 DROPS OF HP IN 8OZ. OF WATER MORNING AND NIGHT AND SWAB OUT MY NOSE WITH IT....I BRUSH MY TEETH WITH IT... I GARGLE WITH IT IN MY MOUTH WASH...I HAVE NOT HAD A THING. ALL IS DRY AND NO MORE SYMPTOMS. AND THE COLD HAS CAME HERE IN OHIO... THE MAN WHO WAS 69 WHEN HE STARTED AND ITS BEEN 12 YRS... AND HE AND HIS WIFE HAVE NOT BEEN SICK AT ALL, YOU MOTIVATED ME...THANK YOU SO MUCH"

5 - Hydrogen Peroxide Cures Sinus Infections, Prevents Colds10/27/2006: Mark from Malaga, Spain writes, "I had bad sinus infections on and off for a year; Doctor put me on 4 to 5 different antibiotics, which helped for a while, but infection always came back after treatment finished. Went to Natural Health doctor(www.wimbledonclinic.co.uk/), who cured it with herbs and h2o2 !! Now whenever we feel colds starting we gargle with h202 and 9 out of 10 the cold never develops."

6 - Hydrogen Peroxide Cures Candida 10/22/2006: Tony from South Africa writes, "I went on H2O2 for twelve months. All Candida symptoms- fatigue, IBS, sore joints, fungal infections reduced then disappeared plus my weight went down by twenty kilos without any dietary changes. I have always eaten correctly but the weight just never came off. "

7 - Hydrogen Peroxide Kills Ringworm9/12/2006: Yolanda from Tampa, FL writes, "At first sight of ringworm, I used store bought hydrogen peroxide on a cotton ball, placed it on the ringworm, taped down with a band aid. By morning it was completely gone."

8 - Hydrogen Peroxide Is the Best Carpet Stain Remover!9/4/2006: Susanne from Jackson Gap, AL writes, "Do not spend big $$ on chemically created stain removers! A 16 oz bottle of peroxide at Wal-Mart? 97 cents! To quick dry a pimple, use a cotton swab saturated in common household peroxide and dab directly on the pimple several times a day and it'll be gone by the next day. Add 4 oz to your laundry whites for bright results when you're out of bleach. Add 2 oz peroxide per container when steam cleaning your carpets! Hydrogen peroxide can replace any selling product having "OXY" in the title and it'll save you $$. Try it!"

9 - Hydrogen Peroxide Whitens Teeth and Helps Plants Grow8/10/2006: Carol from Calgary, Canada writes, "Well, this is going to sound a little unorthodox but I thought about why do my plants grow better when it rains than when I water them from my tap? You said there is no oxygen in the water so I am putting some peroxide in the water I use to water them with. just experimenting here right now but I don't have cancer and I have recommended it to friends. this is an awesome website. I use peroxide to whiten my teeth. just put it on a piece of cotton and leave it on my teeth for 10 min. works good."

10 - H202 Cures Dental Infection & Raises Energy9/15/2006: C from Jacksonville, FL writes, "my daughter 8 had a ugly mouth ulcer, looks like a cold sore but between her gum and cheek, was a slit it her mouth and white. I had her use 3% peroxide full strength 2 times a day, in the meantime her toothache stopped and the ugly mouth ulcer is gone. I'm looking to buy the food grade h202 to keep in the freezer, after diluting some in a other container too. H202 has so many benefits."

7/17/2006: Valerie from Germantown MD writes, "I lost a filling and had a cracked tooth with an infection. I sprayed the h2o2 in the infection and it went away. What are you supposed to do with the foam in your mouth? I also spray my entire body with h2o2 after a shower. I am 100 lbs overweight and I am guessing I have all the fat disease like parasites, yeast, low thyroid and such. In addition to the spray, I paint iodine on my skin 2-3x daily. I have not lost weight, but I feel good which is something I have never felt (even when young and skinny).My PMS was not as bad last month."

11 - H202 Cures Sinusitis, Tinnitus, Depression, Headache9/19/2006: Collin from NY, NY writes, "3% Hydrogen Peroxide and Baking Soda Toothpaste cures Sinusitis, Tinnitus, Depression, Headache, etc. "Normal" dental hygiene causes all sorts of infections. Your toothbrush is a perfect S. Mutans (caries) culture. 3% Hydrogen Peroxide and Baking Soda Toothpaste kills all the S. Mutant bacteria (plaque) which was causing Sinusitis, Tinnitus, Depression, Headaches, etc. My toothbrush is now the cleanest thing in my house, rather than the filthiest. Normal toothpastes are disgusting promoters of S. Mutans. Fie! Fie! Also, go to the dentist and get a good cleaning and alignment. Tooth decay (caries) caused by S. Mutans (plaque) can even lead to brain abscesses!"

12 - H202 Lowers High Blood Pressure 7/16/2006: Joan from Richardson, TX writes, "I use pharmacy strength hydrogen peroxide -- drops in glass of water twice a day (about 7 drops thus far). My moderately elevated blood pressure reduced to normal, according to my doctor's records, without use of drugs. How long should I continue to pursue this treatment? Should I continue longer or cycle on and off in some way?"

13 - Hydrogen Peroxide Raises Energy Levels, Removes Blood Stains and is a Great Anti-Aging Skin Product6/11/2006: Jean from Franklin, WI writes, "I read a book about hydrogen peroxide, and started using it for cleaning out my mouth and brushing my teeth. Since the book said that it was harmless, I started swallowing it. I was using regular 3% from the drugstore. I swallowed probably 3-4 fairly large gulps a day for weeks (you do get used to the taste). Sometimes I'd put it in a glass of water and sip at it. My energy level definitely improved, as did my digestion and elimination.

{5} - For more about Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy, visit the link provided below at - http://www.earthtym.net/ref-hydrogen-p.htm

{6} WARNING! Critically yet important reports, Advisories, and Controversies based on Collective research analysis
Now there are other links on line, and quite plenty. There are articles amassing in great number, and yes some feel differently about Hydrogen Peroxide, through their own collective research. It proves dangerous to drink hydrogen Peroxide, and requires caution when working in environments which produces higher percentages of Hydrogen Peroxide. Here is a link which has its sources of information and warning. Within all of these articles and links, and a diversified more in unlimited number worldwide, care, caution, and concern should help earmark your delicate search and responsible usage. Improper usage and dosage of Hydrogen Peroxide, and misinformation of the grades and percentages of Hydrogen Peroxide can dangerous to your health and may prove fatal. As in all things, WISDOM is the Principal Thing, the Principal Principle. IN all of our getting...get understanding...
http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/ahc-asc/media/advisories-avis/2006/2006_73_e.html
http://health.yahoo.com/experts/healthnews/78/hydrogen-peroxide-a-warning-and-a-dangerous-scam
http://www.cbc.ca/health/story/2006/08/29/hydrogen-peroxide.html
http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=291541

{7} Colloidal Silver Benefits
We have a bottle at home, Marvelous Benefits
COLLOIDAL SILVER BENEFITS: many sites you can check out, one below, and feel free to do your own research...
http://www.colloidalsilver101.com/colloidalsilverbenefits.html?source=overture&OVRAW=Colloidal%20silver%20benefits&OVKEY=colloidal%20silver%20benefit&OVMTC=standard-

Disease organisms are killed- testimonials for every affliction-Electro-colloidal micro-water increases blood alkalinity-Algae minimized in hydroponics & aquaculture–Ick eliminated-Animal stocks healthier without pharmaceutical antibiotics-Dangerous viral mutations from antibiotic overuse eliminated-Physician, emergency room expenses reduced-Odor causing bacteria destroyed in kitchen and bath-

Children are safer- fewer dangerous chemicals-Childhood ailments reduced: eye, ear, nose, throat-Non-addictive as a nasal inhalant-Dressings & band-aids more effective-Used in Burn Units nationwide- reduces scaring-Water filtration technology is made safer-Shoe odors are destroyed-Food poisonings relieved- 20 minutes-Toxic spider bites no longer necrotize-Vaginal yeast colonies reduced-Mosquito colonies abated-Left-over food keeps longer (spritz)-Cut flower life extended 3-fold-Water purification & shelf-life extension

You may go to a supermarket grocery store with a comprehensive health section, and or pharmacy, too...good stuff, "Hey, I think I'll have a spray at it now before bed time. Oral and Topical...
Tim Early and Associates
TEA
http://www.apostlesandprophets.net/tim_early_&_associates.htm

Dr. Tim and Theresa Early
Advocates of Health and Nutrition
Your Health is Your Wealth
P.O. Box 1221, Cypress, TX 77410
832-882-4594

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home